Buying a home is a lifetime investment and should remain a priority, especially if you are currently renting your residential or business premises. Speak to us at Nedbank; we will assist you with purchasing the house of your dreams. We are able to satisfy a variety of needs. If you are currently not a Nedbank client, we can still finance you - you do not need to have an account with us to qualify.
Features & Benefits
You can use the residential home loan to purchase:
- An established free-standing residential property
- Semi-detached dwelling with own title duplex
- Flats with own title
- Existing residential property
- An agricultural holding of residential purposes
- A vacant residential plot for later development
- A building home loan can be used to finance the construction of a dwelling, extensions, additions or improvements.
- Payment to the Home Loan can be done via a debit order
- The average repayment period for a residential Home Loan is 20 years (for a business loan, it is 10-15 years)
- Interest is calculated on the outstanding daily balance
- You'll have access to Internet Banking
Interest is calculated on the outstanding daily balance and debited monthly on the 1st working day of the month. You can choose to pay a fixed or variable interest rate to suit your individual needs.
Bond amount: the is no maximum bond amount. The limit is determined by the monthly installments your are able to afford.
Pre-approval certificate: the pre-approval certificate puts you in a strong negotiating position, effectively qualifying you as a 'cash buyer'.
Payment to your Home Loan account can be done via a debit order.