As part of Nedbank's commitment to continuously provide you “better banking” we are launching a new banking system and a new internet banking solution on 16 May 2016. This new system will enable us to give you better service, give an improved banking experience and enable us to launch the most up to date product and services.
Benefits for you:
Some of the additional benefits of the new system will include:
- Setting the platform for Nedbank to launch new products and services eg. Mobile banking will soon be available.
- New functionality such as:
- More secure internet due to adding a one time password (OTP) for sensitive transactions.
- Adding and/or maintain your beneficiaries.
- Ability to set up future dated payments (a pay later option).
Internet Banking Guide
Find out more about the new and enhanced features of our upgraded Internet Banking platform. It’s all about simpler, faster and convenient online banking for you.
Find out more about the New Internet Banking.
Minor Services Interruptions
The implementation of the new systems will happen on the weekend of 13 to 15 May 2016. This will mean the following:
- All our branches will be closed on Saturday 14 May 2016. (You will need to make alternative arrangements for services that you would like deposits. Etc.)
- Internet banking will not be operation from Friday 13 May 2016 till the morning of Monday 16 May 2016.
- You will still be able to withdraw from our ATM's and other bank's ATM's.
- You will also be able to purchase using your card at all major retailers.
- You will need to make alternative arrangements for services that you would like deposits, etc.
Should you have any queries, kindly visit your nearest branch, call our help desk at 2408 1251 or contact your Relationship Manager.